You have been referred to Adam Milo for an assessment– What can you expect?
Ten important things you should know prior to your assessment day at Adam Milo:
- The purpose of the assessment is to evaluate your job fit, since an improved job fit is crucial for achieving mutual success.
- An assessment day calls for concentration and dedication of valuable time on your part, while entailing costly expenditures on your potential employer’s part.
- An assessment day lasts for eight to ten hours, and includes various tests from skill tests and personality tests, through group tests (group dynamics, role-playing), to a personal interview and a personal questionnaire.
- The evaluation is held at one of Adam Milo’s branches, and the results are forwarded to the potential employer within three business days. The results are confidential and furnished to the orderer alone.
- Short breaks are scheduled between various tests.
- It is recommended to bring your own food including high-energy food such as chocolate, an energy bar, etc.
- Unlike other exams, there is no need to prepare for an assessment day at Adam Milo – it is best to get a good night’s sleep, be refreshed and remain calm.
- If you have special needs, it is important to let us know in advance.
- After receiving the results of the test, and subject to payment, you may schedule a personal feedback session with one of our consultants, who will present before you the findings of the exam you took and answer your questions.
- You will be assessed for a specific job fit in a specific organization. In the event you do not pass to the next screening phases, you may choose to include your data in Adam Milo’s pool of candidates, and we will contact you when a position matching your qualifications appears.